Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Task #2
The blog that I chose was www.maystardesigns.com, which is the official site of Maystar Band. The blog is directed to the fans of the band. The central focus of this blog would be to share news that the band has and events that the band will be attending. The theme of the blog is pretty busy with graphics but I like that the part that contains actually information is in white. It is easier to read and even though the layout does contain pictures that do grab your attention it is pretty easy to read the information. I think that this blog is well designed. The design catches your attention and it comes off as a fun interesting blog. I like the design of the blog, I just think that making the frame that has the actual information a bit wider would eliminate the side scroll and it would make it look better. As far as information I think that the blog has everything that someone that would be interested in that band would need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment