Friday, December 3, 2010

Project 3 - Reflection

· Who is your audience?
My audience for my MLA format instructions is geared towards college students that will be writing a paper that is required to be in MLA format.
· What visuals did you choose to include Why? If you included a visual, why did you choose to include this particular visual?
The visuals that I chose to include in my instructions powerpoint were screen shots of my word2007 paper.
I chose to use these visuals in particular because I felt it was the best way to help guide the reader exactly where to click as they were following the instructions.
· What are the important or essential design elements of your set of instructions?
 I chose to keep the design of my set of instructions really simple. I felt that keeping the instructions simple would help the reader to not be distracted and it would make the instructions easier to follow.
· In which medium do you anticipate these instructions would be used?
I would anticipate for these instructions to be used either in a class setting or on a possible website where this tutorial could be available to guide students through the MLA format process whenever they would need the help.
· How would you change the presentation of your instructions if you had to physically present them to a user?
I don’t think I would change the presentation of my instructions if I had to physically present them to someone. The thing I would possibly change is remove the text and have the images if I would be guiding them through the steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment