Friday, December 3, 2010

Project 5 Analysis of Research

I decided to give out a questionnaire that would help to determine the effectiveness and usability of the set of instructions in order to justify the recommendations that I am writing in this report to help to improve the instructions. This questionnaire is designed to be brief but to the point. I did not want a questionnaire that was long and went into too much detail but I did aim for enough information to be gathered to be able to justify what I wanted to recommend. I instructed the students to just answer yes o no to the questions. I also left a space blank for any suggestions that they might add in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of the set of instructions.
Results of questionnaire as shown as a collective yes or no answer per question, and the suggestions gathered from students will be available at the end of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment